A Little of My Mind

My photo
This is currently an experiment, nothing more than an attempt to relinquish my pent-up creativity or whatever you may call it. Do enjoy! Or don't, what do I care?

Find Something

Monday, January 25, 2010

Tech Plug: Circle Dock

I am an avid Windows user, and in that I'm also a bit of a tweaker (the non-drug type). While stumbling around online I ran across this nifty application that allows you to have a "dock" of icons appear around your mouse when you see fit. These icons can range from applications, to files, to shortcuts, to whatever you really want. You can even execute system commands, which I find relatively useful at work. Seeing as how I'm also one of those people who hate to have icons flooding their desktop, covering their amazingly beautiful desktop backgrounds, this program suits my needs quite well in concept.

Personally I see this application as something you'd want to use more on a desktop rather than a laptop, but it is able to be utilized on both with a decent array of shortcut keys. All-in-all it's a program to help you manage all the applications that you utilize on a common basis without having to put all of them on your desktop, and with just a click (or a shortcut key that you set) they appear for you to access around your mouse cursor.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment